The goal of any enterprise is to increase profits. Sometimes it goes with increasing efficiency, sometimes with cutting expenditures, and both are achievable with an all-encompassing infrastructure of Salesforce Field Service. This tool unites your mobile workforce, scheduling department, maintenance teams, IT, sales, and management into a single well-oiled machine and gives you its blueprint.
It might sound like a bold assumption, so we’ll describe to you some of the goals you can achieve with a tailor-made Field Service software package:
- Decrease the time spent on administrative work through paperless operation;
- Decrease operational and training costs thanks to a user-friendly interface and the fact that there is one interface to explore, not one for each of the apps that are used for different purposes;
- Increase the safety of your workers and compliance with safety regulations in the workplace thanks to embedded safety tips and regulations for each particular job or project.
- Optimize the allocation of both monetary resources and human capital through precise scheduling and advanced planning.
- Gather the data from across the operation that would’ve been lost otherwise. You don’t have this data with your current system because it’s hard to collect and classify. Yet if it only takes a minute to file a report and attach the photo, audio, or video materials to it for the perfect picture - people will do it.
- Utilize the Salesforce Einstein AI to analyze the collected data and predict market movements, scheduling changes, supply procurement, and equipment maintenance.
- Improve the First Time Fix Rate across the operation with a comprehensive guidance system for all your employees. You can have all the necessary data right in the application at your every worker’s fingertips to help them cope with new tasks faster and more efficiently.
- Reduce the downtime of your machinery to a bare minimum with predictive maintenance and automated resupply scheduling.
- Simplify the performance review process for every position, with complete data on your employees’ daily, weekly, and monthly activities. No need to take anyone’s word for it anymore - you can see the numbers and decide.
- Integrate your contractors and customers into the system so that every party can get the needed information on the project’s status quickly and without delay. You won't have to reach out to anyone to get a simple confirmation anymore. The system is as transparent as you want it to be, showing the corresponding parties precisely what they're allowed to see and nothing more.
The benefits of Field Service are not limited to the list above, and you can be sure that you’ll see even more of them if you decide to integrate this tool into your business.