With such a complex and constantly evolving tool as Salesforce Field Service, you need an up-to-date knowledge of the industry and its latest trends to implement it efficiently. And that’s what Fansfactory is known for. We know Field Service through and through, and keep an eye on every update and new feature to be able to implement them for our clients as soon as they’re live.
During the company’s operation years, we’ve come up with a five-step system to ensure that our clients always get what they need and even more. It allows us to integrate Salesforce suites quickly and efficiently and count in every little detail.
- Analyzing and planning is always the first stage because we have to be on the same page with management. What are the company’s short- and long-term goals, expectations, and how to meet them - it’s all laid out on the initial stages of the integration.
- When the main goals are defined, we need to gather information from other employees. Field Service is made to improve performance on all stages, and we have to know all disadvantages of your current system to eliminate them in your customized Salesforce suite.
- The integration process begins right after we’ve gathered all the valuable opinions. At the same time, we collect the data from your previous system to populate your brand new Field Service application with it.
- When the basic structure is set, we schedule training sessions with employees and management to ensure that everyone has enough knowledge to use Field Service to the fullest.
- After the integration is finished, we will be there for you to respond to any challenges, perform maintenance, and notify you of new developments that are worth adding to your infrastructure as soon as they come up.
As you see, Fansfactory offers a full-cycle solution for Field Service integration and continued support afterward. We become part of your team until the work is done, and it stays that way for as long as you need us. Moreover we provide field service solutions implementation not only in Czech Republich but also for the enterprises from Slovakia, Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Hungary, Romania and Belgium.